Welcome to The Power Window Doctors

Finding your service area has never been easier. Currently, we proudly serve the following areas:

Free Phone Estimates

Mobile Service

Atlanta Metro: 678-369-5111 Metro Page

Knoxville Metro: 865-722-7747Metro Page

Chattanooga Metro: 423-269-2860Metro Page

Portland Metro: 503-446-1122 Metro Page

For residents in these regions, we’re here to assist you with your Power Window Repair needs. At The Power Window Doctors, we specialize in Power Window Regulator, Motor, and Switch Repair. Our experienced team knows how to safely and professionally access your vehicle’s door panel to get the job done right.

Your power windows can be a convenience until they encounter issues like popping out of track or malfunctioning. Whether they won’t go down or are stuck in the down position, we’ve got you covered. Sometimes, they even seem to have a mind of their own due to programming errors.

Many people are unaware that there’s a specialized service for Power Window Repair, and that’s where The Power Window Doctors come in. We are true specialists in Power Window Regulator, Motor, and Switch repair, with the capability to resolve 99% of most problems in the field. The remaining 1% may require a visit to our shop.

Rest assured, our technicians at The Power Window Doctors are Journeyman qualified and equipped with the tools to diagnose and repair any power window issue. We can replace or rebuild your OEM window regulator to a standard that’s better than new. After completing the job, we’ll even provide you with tips on preventing potential power window problems in the future.

Make The Power Window Doctors your first call for a reliable estimate and expert Power Window Repair services.

Your satisfaction is our priority.

Inside View of a Window Regulator - Volkswagen Jetta
Inside View of a Window Regulator - Volkswagen Jetta


Atlanta Metro Area:

Atlanta Marietta Kennesaw Smyrna Alpharetta Suwanee Duluth Norcross Lithonia Morrow Riverdale College Park Union City Austell

Don’t see your City or Town? Call anyway

We’re flexible and may be able to assist.


Knoxville Metro Area –

Knoxville Maryville Sevierville Seymour Pigeon Forge Gatlinburg Kodak Powell Clinton Downey Oak Ridge Lenoir City Vonore Blaine

Don’t see your City or Town? Call anyway

We’re flexible and may be able to assist.


Portland Metro Area –


Hillsboro Beaverton Forest Grove Aloha Cornelius Tualatin Tigard Wilsonville Lake Oswego Milwaukee Fairview Happy Valley Oregon City West Linn Gresham Troutdale

Don’t see your City or Town? Call anyway

We’re flexible and may be able to assist.

Vancouver WA. Area

Camas Washougal Battle Ground Orchards Hazel Dell Barberton

Outlying Area

Canby Dundee Dayton McMinnville Damascus Boring


Los Angeles Area

Long Beach Norwalk Santa Clarita Compton Southgate Santa Monica Torrance Hawthorne Whittier Downey Lakewood Inglewood Bell Flower Carson

Pasadena Area

Altadena La Canada Flintridge La Crascenta Montrose Burbank Glendale Pacoima Sun Valley South Pasadena Alhambra San Marino Temple City San Gabriel Sierra Madre Monrovia Bradbury Duarte Rosemead El Monte

Riverside Area

Jurupa Valley Belltown Declezville Crestmore Heights Highgrove Moreno Valley Edgemont Woodcrest Corona El Cerrito Home Gardens Arcilla Lake Mathews Perris

San Bernardino Area

Fontana Rialto Colton Redlands Loma Linda Muscoy Highland Yucaipa Calimesa Cherry Valley

Ontario CA.

Chino Chino Valley Eastbale Fairplex San Dimas Walnut

Rancho Cucamonga Upland San Antonio Heights Claremon tLa Verne Pomona

Orange County

Anaheim, Irvine and San Fernando Valley

Opening Soon

The many Makes that we service:

Acura Audi Bmw Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Ford GMC Honda Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar Jeep Kia Lincoln Mazda Mercedes Mercury Mini Mitsubishi Nissan Oldsmobile Plymouth Pontiac Porsche